Monday, November 26, 2007

I Recently Designed a New Logo for Answers for Freelancers.

So I recently redesigned the logo for Answers For Freelancers. Why? Well although I like the old one I wanted something a little punchier. So I decided to try something else.

Original Logo

















Fun, illustrative but not too wild about the background colors.
The blue gray is a little dull and the character is a little busy.
















Problem solved.......
oops not really, a little dark and not everyone
knows what A4F is. So let's tell them and make it
easy to find us.
















Final solution.
I think this one is pretty fun. The colors are nice and strong and it reproduces
fairly well. I think we'll try it out for while and see what people think.
If you have an opinion please share it I'd love to hear from you.



All logos shown here were designed by Bob O's Logos
and are property of the Creative Independence Network -
owner and producer of the podcast Answers For Freelancers
© creative independence network 2007

No comments: